b8ta Silicon Valley is located in the beautiful Santana Row outdoor shopping center. Santana Row is an upscale mixed-use development center consisting of a vibrant mix of over 50 shops, 30 restaurants, CineArts movie theatre, and the boutique Hotel Valencia.
b8ta Silicon Valley is distinguished by a 10’ x 3’ demo space and the partially-inclosed experience room, two spaces perfect for giving visitors a chance to get to know products.
- 2,484 square feet with floor to ceiling street facing windows
- Space to feature 150-180 products
- Two partially enclosed experience rooms
Location: Santana Row Shopping Center
With gardens, parks, and plazas and consistently comfortable weather, the space has been a favorite for partners that want to host demo events.
- Situated in Silicon Valley—the tech-hub of the world.
- Pet-friendly with many shoppers are accompanied by dogs.
- A large outdoor area, great for showcasing rideables and outdoor products.
- Sunny weather during 80% of the year.
- Neighboring stores include Tesla, Amazon, Warby Parker, Anthropologie, and Scotch & Sofa.
Michel, b8ta Tester: b8ta SV is special because our unique development layout and proximity to the Valley Fair mega mall offers us a broad spectrum of Customer on any given day. They come into our b8ta store and all have the same look of awe as they move from isle to isle. [The customer] group is very diverse and is a catch all for all of our core products here in SV.
Richard, General Manager: There is always something new at b8ta Silicon Valley. Everything is unique and the expressions customers portray when discovering something new is always memorable. Santana Row is described as a village within a city here in San Jose, and this allows us to connect more with the locals since they are always out trying to see what’s new.
Contact our partnerships team for more information on showcasing your product in b8ta Silicon Valley.